Friday, November 8, 2019

Fine Art Free Standing Round Sculpture, Resin, Steel, Cast Acrylic “New World Planet” by Santa Fe Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


  The colors and clouds of the nebula pull you into this remarkable world and the colors dance in the light.


Reverse Side



 17.5"x14.5"x3" Cast acrylic, resin and steel /Available

Click HERE for more info.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

 Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

    Follow me on Facebook HERE
    Follow me on Instagram HERE
    Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available  HERE

Learn about my Brand New ONLINE COURSE HERE

A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......