Friday, August 2, 2013

"In Between, at Sunset", mixed media on canvas by Lynne Cunningham


"In Between, at Sunset", acrylic, oil paints on canvas

20" x 20" on deep canvas

completed July, 2013

available

$ 600. 
includes shipping, U.S.A. and Canada


This is in celebration of one of my favorite colors - vermilion orange!   This painting will be shown, along with quite a few others for a group gallery show in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area.  I'm offering it here now, before the show in mid-August, with purchase by credit card.

The painting is on stretched canvas and is 1 1/2" in depth with finished sides; the sides are painted in a neutral gray.  It's wired and ready to hang.  California residents pay 8% in sales tax in addition.  

Please contact me   H E R E   for questions, international shipping, comments or to purchase this painting with a credit card.

For an explanation of purchasing a painting by me / my return policy , please see T H I S   L I N K
My painting blog is  H E R E