Friday, July 5, 2013

"Running Up the Stairs", abstract oil painting by Lynne Cunningham


"Running Up the Stairs", 16" x 12"
oil on canvas


available

$ 285.  including shipping
U.S.A. and Canada



I love cityscapes !   I created this painting a while back, with oil paints on canvas with a palette knife.  I so enjoyed working out the design for this painting.  Somehow the color palette is not overly saturated but colorful - it's the complementary colors in this palette, and it makes the warm colors pop! 

The painting is finished on the sides, wired and ready to hang.  It is signed on the front and the back.  It's shipped, protected and cushioned in plastic wrap, and double-boxed .  California residents add 8% to the price shown above.

To purchase the painting, a Paypal receipt is emailed to you for approval; the transaction is completed with a credit card and you don't even need a Paypal account.  Contact me      H E R E  to purchase
For my website, please view it here:  http://www.lynnecunningham.com
My painting blog is here:  http://paintboxjournal.blogspot.com