Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Fields of Joy, version three", abstract painting by Lynne Cunningham





"Fields of Joy (three)", oil on canvas
20" x 20"
completed April 10th, 2013
$650 including shipping
(Calif. residents pay sales tax) 


"Fields of Joy, version three", is the third in this series of paintings.  I live in a neighborhood surrounded by safflower fields, alfalfa fields and plowed up areas waiting for summer seeding.  In the spring, the winter wheat is ready to harvest and has a viridian green to acid green color. . . so we have origins for the name of this painting and the inspiration for the color palette.

 And if you'd like to see more abstracts, see the  abstract  gallery    h e r e   on my website.  I have two summer group shows coming up that I'm getting ready for!  Lots of anticipation!  I'm offering them here, at this price.  Shipping is included.

If you have any questions, please  contact me

Would you like to read about my abstract painting process, especially for the 'Fields of Joy' series - - please read  this post


Calif. State residents- use 2nd option