Monday, April 15, 2013

Aqueous Garden, mixed media abstract by Lynne Cunningham



"Aqueous Garden", 24" x 30"
mixed media (acrylic and oil paints) on canvas

completed 4/12/13

$1200.  , shipping is included


This painting is another in a series of abstract waterscapes ; the series began in August of 2010! There are subjects I return to repeatedly for the inspiration.   I'm always attracted to water, the flow and patterns created by it.  

When painting spontaneously in my studio recently (no photo references; just paint, canvas and imagination), the painting emerged looking like an underwater garden, a tidepool.  This was a fascinating painting in the few stages it underwent to paint and see the idea emerge. I wrote about the process   h e r e  while in the middle of painting several works .

For more of the paintings from this series, please view the abstract waterscapes on    my website

The painting is finished on the edges, and ready to hang.  It is wrapped, double-boxed and the shipping costs are included.  Payment will be with a credit card, and a Paypal receipt is emailed to you.  For any questions or for purchase  please contact me H E R E