Friday, May 29, 2009

"The Show" Modern Abstract Art Painting by Elizabeth Chapman


Movement and color!! I've been working with a lot of color lately and so as I began this painting I was limiting myself to only working with black and white. And so how did that work out?!!... Well, as you can see, it didn't! I worked very intensely as I was balancing color, moving quickly and pouring myself into it. This painting has so many beautiful areas of color!

"The Show" is an acrylic painting on a 36"x 48" 1 1/2" gallery wrap canvas. If you think you might be interested in purchasing it, contact me at elizabethchapman@artlover.com. The painting can also be viewed here.

Daily Painters Abstract Elizabeth Chapman


1 comment:

  1. That is not unusual! That always happens with me. That is called getting in the way of the Spirit! We get this preconceived idea of a goal on a canvas... and as we begin working we realize the Spirit is not there.. and flash in comes the color... isn't it WONDERFUL??? I love this piece.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete