Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Sword dance" SOLD Contemporary Expressionist Painting by Kimberly Conrad

© Victoria Franklin Designs, INC.
Sword Dance SOLD Abstract expressionist painting. This was the first of my paintings to sell at Artful Sol Gallery in Vail, CO. I named this piece "Sword Dance", because I immediately saw the silhouette of horseman with a big hat wielding a sword (top center, black) No matter how hard I looked to see something else....my eye was immediately drawn back to this image. This painting is SOLD, but commissions are welcome. Contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com To view more paintings of this kind, please visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Blog
Kimberly at Daily Painters of Colorado
Kimberly's Daily Paintings
Kimberly Conrad Fine Art




COLORADO CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTER KIMBERLY CONRAD

"EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE" MARY PETTIBONE POOL 1938

1 comment: