Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Geologic Abstract Painting, “SECRET CAVERN" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

I was going for a loose abstract look when I started painting this one. But as I kept working on it, it became increasingly a geologic abstract. I can't help it. I love painting rocks and rock textures. I can imagine coming across a cavern like this while hiking in the mountains, near where I live. I think I would be too afraid of disturbing the residents if I were to peek in there.

18"x18"X1.5" Acrylic on Panel

Click HERE for more info.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses
 HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here


======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram