Thursday, July 18, 2024

Geologic Abstract Painting, “FISSURED HARMONY" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

 NEW-
"Fissured Harmony" captures the striking formations found in nature through a 20x16” acrylic piece. It showcases rock forms with intricate fissures, combining delicate details with bold structures. The artwork translates the beauty of the Earth's crust into an engaging visual experience, with each fissure meticulously rendered. Like most of Carol’s geological abstracts, this piece turns natural complexity into accessible art. The acrylic medium enhances texture and depth, making the scene dynamic. "Fissured Harmony" blends artistic interpretation with natural realism, reflecting the timeless beauty of rock formations and showcasing the artist's unique style and appreciation for Earth's wonders. Perfect for those who love both nature and abstract art.
20"x16"X1.5" Acrylic

Click HERE for more info.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses
 HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here


======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram