Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Still Life, Interior View Painting, Expressionism “LET THE SUNSHINE IN” by Oklahoma Artist Nancy Junkin



SO CURIOUS!! What is the first object you see in this painting? I ask because I’ve received a variety of responses from viewers…”Love the pink piano”, “open windows always feel good to see” and “I have a round orange table just like the one with the piano…” So, why not the large blue chair? Obviously size wise it’s large and in a quiet space - but still isn’t the main focus. Interesting… I enjoy painting vignettes, especially with open windows! Then the ability to include other things that interest me is such a plus. Hope you are enjoying a “fresh air” kind of day wherever you might be! Always thank you for viewing my paintings! Nancy

36"x36"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas-Framed/Available

Click HERE for more info.


View more of my work at http://nancyjunkin.com


Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook