Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Mixed Media Abstract Landscape Art Painting “The Land of Joy“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

 


Inspired and created in my online class, this imaginary landscape reverberates with rich deep colors. The mountains are based on the Jemez Mountains in NM. It is painted on a flat wood panel and framed in a black wood floater frame, ready to hang.


14"x18"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel-Available

Click HERE for more info.

Check out my youtube series HERE

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available  HERE

Learn about my Brand New ONLINE COURSE HERE

A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......