Tuesday, May 4, 2021

“SHOUT FOR JOY” by Texas Contemporary Artist Jill Haglund

 

FRESH OFF THE EASEL

Vases are usually just as much focus as flowers to me. It’s a ‘catch 22’ as an artist because I want to stay loose, keep fresh with my brushstrokes and share the happiness color palettes offer, sometimes even paint Semi-abstract- all the while not overdoing details -or being too realistic -to me these are just a few characteristics of expressive painting. But when I find a fantastic vase- I just want to copy exactly what I see! By the way- have you ever been on a double date?


14"x11"x.75" Acrylic on Canvas

View purchase info HERE

View Jill's Original Paintings at https://www.jillhaglund.com

View Jill's Greeting Cards HERE

     Follow Jill on Instagram
     Follow Jill on Facebook
     Follow Jill on Pinterest

 Learn About Jill's Brand New Online Course LET'S PAINT FLOWERS Here