Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Abstract Landscape, Tree,Small Painting, Daily Painter, “Choose Color“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 


This painting is one of my smaller ones and I did it as an experiment to see how it would look to just "Choose Color" that is unexpected. I enjoy looking at the painting and now it just seems like a normal day in my studio, experiment time! I don't remember when I decided to give myself permission to be adventurous with the colors of my subjects but I believe as creators we should try new directions occasionally. I do try to work on good composition and a few other design elements to provide harmony even if my colors are exaggerated . Do you ever push the limits? Do you test the norm? When is it ok to do so?

8"x8"x1/8" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Purchase my new Video Course HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram