Thursday, May 13, 2021

Blue Vase, “WONKY KIND’A DAY” by Texas Contemporary Artist Jill Haglund

 

I found this vase set on wayfair.com and was immediately taken by them. I looked at them more then several times over a month-long period and finally decided if I didn't purchase them -they might disappear never to be seen again. One day I bit the bullet and bought them, they arrived super quickly and when I opened the box they were SO MUCH better then I even imagined! I immediately painted them with roses...See “Double Date”, then I realized I just wanted to paint them in WONKY ways! So I started the Wonky Series- quirky little paintings of this lovely set of vases painted in a multitude of color palettes and settings. So... with that said "Meet the Wonkies" is just beginning!


14"x11"x.75" Acrylic on Canvas

View purchase info HERE

View Jill's Original Paintings at https://www.jillhaglund.com

View Jill's Greeting Cards HERE

     Follow Jill on Instagram
     Follow Jill on Facebook
     Follow Jill on Pinterest

 Learn About Jill's Brand New Online Course LET'S PAINT FLOWERS Here