Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Abstract Landscape Painting, Contemporary Art “Looking “Up by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

 

Swimming in the lake and looking up to the surface through the lily pads, makes me feel like a kid in the summer. The colors are rich, and the surface is a soft matte finish that looks like wax but is all acrylic. The piece is framed in a black wood floater frame and ready to hang or sit on a shelf.

7"x5"x1" Mixed Media on Panel-Framed/Available

$250

Click HERE to purchase.

Check out my monthly subscription VIDEO SERIES HERE

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available  HERE

Learn about my ONLINE COURSE HERE

A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......