Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art "Words and Scribbles" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

 

I love how this piece came together with collage and drawing. It feels like a much larger piece, and it will command attention wherever it is placed. It is framed in a black wood floater frame, ready to hang, or it may be placed on a mini easel.

8"x8"x1" Acrylic on Paper-Framed/Available

$250

Click HERE to purchase.

Check out my monthly subscription VIDEO SERIES HERE

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available  HERE

Learn about my ONLINE COURSE HERE

A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......