Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Contemporary Art,Space Abstract Painting "Discovery 2 -Space Abstract " by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

 

Discovery 2 is inspired by the galaxies and stars I see when gazing through a telescope. These images translate to music and colors in my mind. I have synesthesia and the frequencies translate to colors and numbers. I love to explore moving the paint around and it feels like the frequencies meet and dance within the paint. Framed in a black floater frame.

   8"x8"x1.5" Acrylic on Panel-Framed

   Click HERE for more info.

  View my upcoming Workshops HERE

  Learn about my online courses HERE

   Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

   Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

   Sign up for my newsletter HERE

   Follow me on Facebook HERE
   Follow me on Instagram HERE
   Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE