Monday, January 14, 2019

Abstract Art, Acrylic Painting, Contemporary Art For Sale, “Sacred Rotation” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



This painting was created for my newest book, Awakening Your Creative Soul. It is from the chapter on the chakras and this piece contains all the colors of the chakras and sacred geometry. I find this piece to help in meditation as you can focus on the color and the patterns. It is framed in a black wood frame.


14.25"x11.25"x.1.5" Acrylic on Panel /Available

$650 Click HERE to purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.


Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available  HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE