Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ethereal Koi ...Acrylic...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews


                                 ETHEREAL KOI 2 is a large acrylic on gallery wrap canvas.
I love color and movement in my paintings, the subject is irrelevant to me really.

As I 'veiled' a lot of acrylic colors over the underneath colors, I began to 'feel' the fish in this painting, so away I went.
I hope you like this one.

                                                                 30" x 40" x 2"

                                                                 $800 Plus S/H

                                   This image is also available in prints at Fine Art America:


                     http://fineartamerica.com/featured/ethereal-koi-2-rae-andrews.html



Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.