Friday, July 19, 2013

"Joan's Garden", abstract expressionist painting by Lynne Cunningham



"Joan's Garden", acrylic on paper
15" x 11"
completed July, 2013

available

$200.
including shipping to U.S.A., Canada

contact me    H E R E  for comments, questions or 
inquiries on international shipping

This vivid expressionist painting reminded me of the abstract paintings of Joan Mitchell - - which explains the meaning behind the title.  I love this palette of colors !  Saturated warm colors of vermillion, rose and sunset hues with warm grays and the pale warm cream color showing through.

This painting will be a stunner when framed!  

This acrylic on paper painting is packaged for shipping with protective foamcore backing, ready for your framing in a standard sized, off the shelf 16" x 20" frame.



"Joan's Garden", acrylic on paper
closeup detail of texture



Calif. State residents- use 2nd option

For an explanation of how to purchase a painting / my return policy , please see T H I S   L I N K
My painting blog is  H E R E
You can find prints of my work at Saatchi Online; double click    H E R E