Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"Cool Town", abstract cityscape painting by Lynne Cunningham



"Cool Town", 11" x 14"
acrylic  paints on panel

available

$ 95.  plus shipping
U.S.A. and Canada


I love cityscapes !   I created this painting a while back, with acrylic paints on archival panel, then some outlining and texture with black acrylic.   I hope you enjoy it!  The painting is packaged and shipped in protective foamcore, in a plastic sleeve.

Here's a preview of how the painting would look, framed in a contemporary float frame (not included in price) to give a visualization.  Ask me about having the painting framed before shipped!

visualization of painting, framed 
framing is available at extra cost + time for framing

To purchase the painting, a Paypal receipt is emailed to you for approval; the transaction is completed with a credit card and you don't even need a Paypal account.  Contact me      H E R E  to purchase
For my website, please view it here:  http://www.lynnecunningham.com
My painting blog is here:  http://paintboxjournal.blogspot.com