Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Plumbago, abstract garden painting by Lynne Cunningham


"Plumbago", 28" x 42"
mixed media (acrylic and oil paints) on canvas

completed April, 2013

$ 2,200 .  
shipping is extra (oversize)


This painting is my largest mixed media abstract!  It's inspired by the Plumbago shrub, a sprawling and rambunctious, large and flowering shrub that fills my garden with sky blue blossoms.  I love the sensation of viewing it when it's in bloom, and I think I've represented the color, form and texture in the painting.

This painting is planned for a large group show in the San Francisco Bay Area in early summer but I'm offering it here,  in advance of the show.

For more of the paintings from my recent abstracts, please view this gallery on    my website
For my complete resume you can also view it on my website here:  resume / statement here

The painting is finished on the edges, and ready to hang.  It is wrapped, double-boxed and the shipping costs are extra as it's an oversize package.  Shipping is estimated at $172 by FedEx Ground.   I'd be happy to answer any questions, or for purchase  please contact me H E R E.


Calif. State residents- use 2nd option