Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lost Dog by Tim Lincoln

 

 
 
 


 
14" x 18"
 
250.00 + shipping 15.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
I always think it's so sad to see dogs just roaming the streets with no tags or homes.I saw this dog the other day trying to cross a busy street,stopped my truck and at least he ran away from the boulevard.He had such a sad look and I wanted to paint him and capture how he must have felt.This is an abstract and cubist painting.I can still see his eyes pleading for me to take him home.I hope he had a home and was able to find it.I'm afraid i would have picked him up and with my other dog their would be some major issues.
Yellows,yellow oranges,blue-violet,blue
The yellow hues are a lot more vivid than the photo.
 
You can purchase here or on my website
 
You can contact me here
7135019082