Monday, April 30, 2012

PAINTING FOR THE SOUL - Croatian Artist Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)



ABSTRACT MODERN DAILY PAINTER LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA
Acrylic on canvas,
Painting is for sale. Moneybookers & Pay Pal accepted.
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek

Not only that I have not posted a new photograph of the painting from the last time, but I can not take photos of today's painting outside in the shade in order to get it right. But you can forgive me considering that in the meantime pretty nasty things happened to me considering my health (eg. surgery), and that my current range is just a small painting for the soul. ... more on SiLa Art blog



Discover Abstract Art, Colorful Paintings, Contemporary modern art,Cubist artist, Women art paintings,Paintings For Sale as International Artist post daily their newest work, Croatian artist, umjetničke slike za prodaju, hrvatski slikar, apstrakcije, ekspresionizam, kubizam..