Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"MIDAS TOUCH" 12003, metallic mixed media geologic abstract © Carol Nelson Fine Art

Midas Touch





I love everything about this dynamic painting.  If you've been following my work at all, you know how fond I am of this color palette.  It has other things I love too such as metal leaf and texture.








In this extreme close up, you can see the blue and turquoise notes that are not very evident in the above photos.  I just LOVE adding those little complimentary touches toward the end of a painting.




For more information about this painting, click here to go to my website.



             ______________________________________



WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENTSI have posted several workshops I will be conducting in the coming months on my website.  Take a look at what's coming up - you might find the perfect workshop to jump start your creativity.