Monday, August 31, 2009

"Splash II" Abstracted Waterscape By Kimberly Conrad


© Victoria Franklin Designs, INC
Splash II Original Poured painting on 8x10 140lb watercolor paper. I was back to some calmer colors this day, after working with orange, red, and yellow hues for awhile. I miss the beach. I can honestly call myself a Colorado girl now, I've been here 15 years, and I think it's the most wonderful place to live. The California girl in me, however, sure cries out for the beach now and then.
A short visit would be nice!! This little painting will fit a ready made 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size.
To purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com$125.00
Visit My Website
Daily Painters of Colorado

Colorado Contemporary Abstract Daily Painter Kimberly Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment