Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Space Landscape, Abstract Painting, Mixed Media, Contemporary Art "The Way" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

 

Astrophysics and science fiction come together in my imagination. When I close my eyes at night this is what I see, beautifully vibrant and colorful swirling energy clouds and stars. This piece also shows a bit of the Milky Way. The acrylic painting has glass orbs embedded into the paint and reflective paints that will shift from blue to gold to green depending on the viewing angle. Place this one on a little easel next to your bed to inspire your galactic dreams.

8"x8"x1" Acrylic on Panel-Framed /Available

$250

Click HERE for more information.

Check out my new FREE VIDEO SERIES on my YouTube channel HERE

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

 Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

Learn about my ONLINE COURSE HERE

 A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......