Saturday, September 26, 2020

Expressionism, Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art for Sale, "Eye Of The Storm" by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow

 



"I've always loved being at the eye of the storm creatively with people that I find exciting and glamorous. So sometimes I got sidetracked in my career and maybe I would have done more TV or film." 
- Sandra Bernhard

This is a monochromatic painting with lots of chaotic movement that looks like a tornado to me! There is actually an eye in this painting that just appeared while I was painting! I love surprises! Painted with acrylic, oil pastel, ink pencil, graphite and stencils. Mounted to a black cradle board.


16"x12"x .75" Mixed Media on Watercolor Paper/Available

View purchase info HERE

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram