Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Lost Memories Emerging” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



FRESH OFF THE EASEL

"To me, reading through old letters and journals is like treasure hunting. Somewhere in those faded, handwritten lines there is a story that has been packed away in a dusty old box for years." 
-Sara Sheridan

 This mixed media abstract painting was created for a group show called Found. In my massive collection of collage papers,I came across an envelope that had interesting stamps on it. It reminded me of forgotten old letters, that once found again would awaken cherished memories. Painted with many layers of acrylic, charcoal pencil, ink stick, and found papers.
 On a chunky 2" deep wood cradle board


12"x12"x 2" Mixed Media Landscape on Wood Cradle Board/Available

 $155

Click HERE to purchase.


View more of my work at  http://tracylupanow.com/

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram