Monday, April 6, 2020

Abstract Mixed Media Art Painting "Crossroads" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson







This painting is a revision of a painting I did several years ago. Now that I'm stuck at home with the pandemic, I'm taking a critical look at previous work hanging around my home and studio.


36"x36"x1.5"Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com


 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here
======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE