Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Contemporary Art, Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Expressionism, “Fault Line” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



" I feel the earth move under my feet...." 
- Carole King

 The energy of the green agitated marks in this painting reminded me of the lines produced by a seismograph during an earthquake. I lived in southern California for many years and have experienced quite a few earthquakes. Those fearful memories are evident in this painting. Painted with acrylic, oil pastel, ink pencil, graphite, stencils and mesh tissue paper. Mounted to a black cradle board.

 18"x18"x.75"

 Mixed Media and Collage on Watercolor Paper, Mounted to a black cradle board.

$275

Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram