Friday, June 14, 2019

Contemporary Mixed Media Painting, Abstract Art, ”Serenity” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


FRESH OFF THE EASEL....

Shapes, lines and finding the path to tell the story of Ease and Flow, the poem that is written on the canvas prior to the painting. There is movement and action in this piece but it is arranged to create visual serenity.

24"x18"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE  for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Learn about my online courses HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Sign up for my newsletter HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE