Friday, February 8, 2019

Mixed Media Abstract Painting "Through the Door“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

This painting is from my book, Acrylic Painting for Encaustic Effects. It has a painting on top of a painting. The background painting has wonderful texture created with acrylic and pastes. The top painting is made on canvas and uses concrete and plaster. There is collage and lots of layers of acrylic to get the piece to look like encaustic. Lots of fun!     12.25"x10.25"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available     Click HERE for purchase info.     Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!     Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.     Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.     My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available  HERE
Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE Follow me on Pinterest HERE