Friday, December 7, 2018

BOGO,Still Life, Contemporary Abstract Mixed Media Painting “Italian Life” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



I made this painting while teaching a workshop in Tuscany this year. It is acrylic on paper that is mounted to a wood panel. There are wonderful layers of collage with hand painted and printed papers. The textures and colors are rich and it is beautifully framed in a black wood floater frame.

13"x10"x1.5" Acrylic  and collage on paper mounted to wood panel in a Black Floater Frame.

This painting is part of my annual BOGO SALE, Click HERE to Purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE