Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Horizontal Mixed Media Abstract Landscape Painting “Waves of Jupiter” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


The painting is inspired by my research and fascination with astronomy. The bands and waves of Jupiter are mesmerizing and I think you will be fascinated and intrigued with all of the texture and layers in this painting. The same imagery wraps around the sides so the painting is ready to hang.

12"x48" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for more information on this painting.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

  Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

  Follow me on facebook HERE
  Follow me on Instagram HERE
  Follow me on Pinterest HERE
 
 My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available HERE