Friday, July 27, 2018

Mixed Media Contemporary Abstract Painting “ALTITUDE ADJUSTMENT” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


Altitude Adjustment is both a scientific exploration and an emotional one. As one moves to a higher altitude, the body makes physiological changes to adjust to the changes. The name is also a play on words from an attitude adjustment. Higher frequencies make for a happier heart and soul. As the colors vibrate at these higher frequencies they sing a vibrant and colorful song in my imagination.

     30"x22.5" Mixed Media and Collage on Paper/Available

     Click HERE for more info on this piece, including a detailed description.

     Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

     Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

     Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.



      Follow me on facebook HERE
      Follow me on Instagram HERE
      Follow me on Pinterest HERE