Friday, June 8, 2018

Mixed Media Vertical Free Standing Sculpture, Abstract Art “Trees of Oz“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

Side A
Side B
BRAND NEW....


This free standing piece presents two distinctly different views based on the viewing angle. I based this piece on a tree that I photographed in Australia. I made a transfer of the image so it would be translucent. I added texture and paint glazes to enhance the color. The other side is painted over silver leaf and incorporates copper particles that give the piece the glow of autumn leaves.

18.5"x9"x4" Cast Acrylic, Resin and Steel-Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Visit https://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


Sign up for my Newsletter HERE

  Follow me on facebook HERE
  Follow me on Instagram HERE
  Follow me on Pinterest HERE