Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Mixed Media Southwest Abstract Landscape, "Tucson Vibe", by International Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

"Tucson Vibe" 10x10 mixed media by Carol Nelson



I was inspired by the colors of the desert in Arizona on my recent trip to Tuscon, where I taught a workshop for the Contemporary Artists of Southern Arizona (CASA).

This painting features my newly developed "leftover sandwich" technique for creating abstract work. This technique, along with many of my other processes, will soon be available in a video I'm working on. We haven't gotten the filming done yet, but expect to in about two weeks.

After post-production work, it should become available by the end of May.

 10"x10" x1.0" Mixed Media on Panel

 Click HERE  for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here