Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Mixed Media Wall Sculpture, "C7", by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson


This wall sculpture is the seventh in my series of "combinations". Robert Rauschenberg created his "combines" series "using found objects in random juxtaposition in order to unleash the unconscious mind by free association."

I don't worry about the viewer's unconscious mind. I just like to make something interesting with volume, texture and unusual materials.

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video...

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D