Thursday, July 13, 2017

Mixed media abstract landscape, "Calico Vista" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Calico Vista" 20x16 inches, by Carol Nelson


I love collage. I like seeing print and pattern through the paint layer. The central area of this painting has several different papers collaged on to the canvas.

I am proud of myself for venturing into the cool side of the palette - I hardly ever go there, because I'm an orange/red sort of person.

For more information about this painting, click here to go to my website.

  20"x16"x.15"  Mixed Media on Canvas/available

  Click HERE for purchase info.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video.....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D