Thursday, July 27, 2017

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

No automatic alt text available. 
It's been just over 2 weeks since my husband had his second knee replacement surgery.  He's healing very well but still needs a bit of help.  Nearly every day has been taken up with trips to doctors or physical therapy.  

I've been missing my time in the studio and am looking forward to this weekend where, hopefully, I'll be able to get back into my painting routine.  Anyway, I got these sample paints from Chroma.  They are doing a test marketing of a new formula for their heavy body acrylic paints, and I can't wait to try them out.  These aren't the colors I would normally use in my work, so it should be interesting to experiment with a new palette.  I'll keep you posted on the results.

I'm beginning to schedule my private abstract painting workshops for the rest of this year.  If you are interested in spending 3 intensive days of painting with me, please click here.

My group workshop at Fort Cooper State Park, here in Inverness, Florida,  is starting to fill up.  This is a wonderful opportunity to spend 3 fun days in an idyllic location.  I don't do workshops outside of Florida anymore, so I hope you will join me and other artists for this exciting workshop.

Included in all my workshops is my PDF file on tips for selling your art online!


filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online