Saturday, July 15, 2017

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
Lilypad Pond
24"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

 

We live in an area with lots of lakes and ponds.  Just behind our home is a small pond that is covered with lilypads.  I love walking along the edge of the pond to look at the great variety of plants that grow in or near water.  The lilypads are especially interesting.  Their leaves float on the surface of the water and catch the sunlight, reflecting it back in varying shades of color.  Painting intuitively allows images that are secretly stored away in my mind to emerge and express themselves in my work. 

Lilypad Pond measures 30"x24"x1.5". 
This acrylic painting on textured canvas is stretched on 1.5" deep wood bars.  The sides are painted in a lustrous gray/black Micaceous Iron Oxide.  It is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.  The painting is wired and ready to hang, making framing unnecessary. 
A protective coat of clear acrylic varnish has been applied.

A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free priority shipping within the US!

Prints and other items are now available!

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

 *****
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS!
Register today for my Go Big Go Bold abstract painting workshop 
October16 - 19, 2017
Fort Cooper State Park
Inverness, Florida
3 Day Private Workshops
I will be starting up my private workshops in September.  
Register today to reserve your date!
For more information, click here
 
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online