Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Abstract Giclee Print, Acrylic Abstract Pour Painting, Daily Painting, Small Abstract Painting

A few years ago, I experimented with poured acrylic painting.  I tried it for a few weeks, and then put it aside.  Recently, I have found a renewed interest in this work.

order print here


The past few weeks, I have been doing a lot of research, and I began to get a renewed interest in this form of art. 

After several tries, I have come up with a few that meet my standards.  It is almost impossible to do this without making a huge mess on the back, so at the moment, I am offering them only as giclee prints.

This is one of my favorites.  The process includes paints, mediums and a pretty precise recipe, and sometimes fire!  The fascination is that there is not much control over the process and you never know what you will end up with.  It is also impossible to duplicate a piece.  You can do two in exactly the same way and get very different pieces.

Thanks for viewing my blog today.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com