Thursday, June 22, 2017

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
Purple Dawn
24"x24"x1.5"
Acrylic on textured canvas

 

 

Prints and other items are now available!
Click here for more information

My paintings are sold through several online art galleries but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.
Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

It's almost that time...

I know many of us are still trying to plan our summer vacations, but it's not too early to start thinking about taking the abstract painting workshop you've been looking forward to!
 3 Day Private Abstract Painting Workshops 
  Bring your enthusiasm and get ready to spend 3 days of intense painting with one on one instruction.  Don't worry about hauling canvases and art supplies.  I will supply everything you need, including lunches with a glass of wine.  Comfortable and reasonably priced motel accommodations are just a couple miles away from my studio. 
Workshops will start in September
Click here to reserve your dates today!

*****

3 Day Abstract Painting Group Workshop

October 16 - 18, 2017
Fort Cooper State Park
Inverness, Florida
This workshop is already starting to fill up...please register today to reserve your seat at this exciting and informative workshop.  
 *****
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online