Friday, April 14, 2017

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Ice and Lace
24" x 36" x1.5"
Acrylic/mixed media on canvas
SOLD

Artists are hoarders too...

In my studio, I have several bins filled with materials I've collected over the years.  Pieces of lace, rice papers, old postal stamps, stencils, etc. may eventually find their way into one of my paintings.  Sometimes as I contemplate what to do with a canvas, I might rummage through one of these bins to look for something that might be incorporated into a new work.  I don't consider myself a hoarder by any means, but when it comes to art materials, well, that's a different story!
*****
 

If you'd like to learn more about my private 3 day abstract painting workshops, click here. 
Word of my private workshops is starting to spread fast and my calendar is filling up quickly, so reserve your dates today!
I have a group workshop scheduled for October 16 - 18, 2017 at Fort Cooper State Park here in Inverness, Florida.  If you are interested in joining me and a fun group of artists in this beautiful location, reserve your seat today!
*****
My paintings are sold through several online art galleries but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.
Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online