Friday, March 31, 2017

Floral Painting Poppy Flower Art "Poppy Garden 4" by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson




Poppymania continues.....This is another in my textured poppy series. Sculpting the petals with acrylic medium befor painting them, makes each petal stand out from the canvas surface.

 24"x24"x1.5" Acrylic on Canvas/SOLD

 Commissions Welcome.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D


You can watch the trailer, and if you're not completely satisfied, there is a money back guarantee.