Friday, February 17, 2017

Abstract Landscape, Sky,Nature Art Painting, "Breath of Nature" by International Contemporary Abstract Artist Arrachme




 "Breath of Nature" was created for the 2017 3rd International Environment Exhibition
“The earth I love”
HaegeumganThemeMuseum Haegeumgangro120 Nambumyeon Geoje Gyeongsangnamdo South Korea
 Environmental, Nature Art

 28"x22" Acrylic on Canvas

 Fine Art Reproductions are Available

 Click HERE for purchase info.

View more of Arrachme's work at http://arrachmeart.com

Come Play With Me......

“Quieting the mind, drawing in, allowing are all words that I spent a lifetime in search of”. Then, when I was not monitoring my progress I found it. 

Read more in my new blog post HERE


Coming Soon.....Online Classes With Arrachme!!


Click HERE to learn more!!