Friday, January 27, 2017

Mixed Media Contemporary Collage"One Nineteen, 12072, " by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

One Nineteen
detail






This painting has all my favorite colors, and 1-19 is my birthday.  Connection?

If you want your own birthday painting, send me an email and we'll talk about it.

For more information on this painting, click here to go to my website.

17.8"x12"x1.5" Mixed Media on Cradled Panel/SOLD

Commissions Welcome  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D