Monday, November 30, 2015

Abstract Landscape Painting "Coming Up for Air" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre



"Coming Up for Air," continues my exploration of celebrating air. As one who has spent a lot of time in the water and watched air bubbles scramble to the surface, this image developed in my mind's eye. Originally I titled this painting "Quiet Depths," but a long time friend suggested the current title and I found it more telling.



"Coming Up for Air" won the People's Choice Award at the Art Matters Gallery & Studio in Salida, CO in September 2011! It is a great honor to win this award.



 36"x24" Oil on Panel/SOLD

Click HERE for pricing.

Commissions Welcome!!

Click HERE for a virtual tour of Carol's Colorado studio.

Click HERE to view a video of the progression of a commissioned painting.



View more of my work at http://carolamcintyre.com







Click HERE to read about or purchase Carol's new VIDEO!! 
         "ACRYLIC COLOR MIXING MADE EASY"