Monday, March 30, 2015

Contemporary Abstract Painting "Checkers" by Colorado Abstract Artist Candace French

How about a fun game of Checkers?  Get ready to make your move as you enjoy this Mixed Media Abstract.
Original abstract mixed media painting with vibrant colors of red, turquoise and gold.

This is an acrylic mixed media painting on .5 inch canvas board . It is accented in a black frame and is ready to hang. It is signed on the front and back and varnished with a matte finish.

Free local delivery. Please contact me for shipping information to all other destinations.

 20"x16"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at CandaceFrench.com

 Follow me on Facebook HERE

 Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

 Learn about my Art Workshops HERE